Blog – Indexing all names in a book just in 10 minutes !
Congratulations .. !
Finally you have finished writing your book. Now your publisher asks who is doing your book index. Of course you can hire an indexer, or you can create the index yourself. Sometimes creating the back of your book index is much easier than you think … That is my case today.
Blog – To index my book or not to index it … That is the question!
Any author who finishes writing his first book will mostly ask these questions:
- Do I really have to create an index for my book? Can’t I just skip it?
- An index is just an old fashion. Does anyone still use that?
Blog – 10 tips you should know before creating your book index
If you have finished writing your book then you should be willing to create an index for it. The back-of-book index is a main component of any successful book. Creating the book index yourself is not hard if you know the rules and steps you should follow to accomplish it in a professional way.
I will mention 10 important tips you
Blog – Why is a Book Index important ?
- The book Index is useful for potential buyers to have a fast look at
Blog – What is a book Index ?
- In the simplest terms, a book index is simply a key to locating information contained in a book. It is also known as back-of-the-book index, as it is mostly found at the end of the book. The words of the Index are sorted Alphabetically.
- Here is an Index screenshot below :
- The Index words