You can add new fonts to PDF Index Generator in order to use them in writing your index to a PDF file. We offer you many fonts here to use them. Please read the instructions of how to use those fonts at the bottom of the page, then download any of the following fonts:
How does it work ?
- Download any of the fonts from the links above.
- Open PDF Index Generator.
- Click Tools > Settings > Writing Index > Index templates.
- Click the Edit button to edit the current template used.
- Click the Title tab.
- Select Add more fonts… from the Font type selection box.
- Browse and select one or more zip files that you have downloaded from the above fonts to add them to the program.
- You should see the new fonts appear in the Font type selection box, and then you can use them normally.